Shiba Inu(SHIB) Games Development
Stepping away from modern gaming, it’s evident that people have been enjoying different forms of games for centuries. Chess, dice, and card games are just some examples of the classic pastimes that demonstrate our inclination to devise strategies and find solutions. With this in mind, Shiba Inu Games concluded that a Collectible Card Game (CCG) was the most suitable way to design an entertaining game for both their ShibArmy and established fans of gaming alike.
Our CCG has a two-part solution, with a mobile application and an upcoming blockchain version that can be accessed on both mobile and PCs. Both of these versions are aesthetically pleasing, thanks to the work of Volk and the PlaySide team, but the blockchain edition will be integrated into our system. This integration allows us to use 10,000 Shiboshis to provide players with gameplay advantages as well as P2E (player-to-entity) opportunities.
The launch of the game was a tremendous success, with over 100,000 downloads and an average rating of 4.8 on both the Google Play Store and iOS App Store. Prior to its release, prototypes were made available for members of the Shiba Inu Games team as well as chosen beta testers from the community; it was genuinely inspirational to witness their reactions. Credit should be given to Shytoshi, Volk and PlaySide for developing a game that is open and inviting to users within and beyond the existing Shiba Inu fanbase.
Development efforts are now being focused on the blockchain version, however the mobile version will still be receiving regular updates, events, tournaments and beyond!
- Completion of brainstorming and pitch for Shiba Inu Games first title – ACHIEVED
- Onboarding of director, development studio, and related team(s) – ACHIEVED
- Commencement of work on the mobile version – ACHIEVED
- Creation of a working prototype – ACHIEVED
- Alpha-testing of mobile version – ACHIEVED
- Beta-testing of mobile version – ACHIEVED
- Collection of Shiboshi owner input and feedback – ONGOING
- Launch of mobile version – ACHIEVED
- Blockchain integration
- Blockchain version working prototype
- Alpha-testing of blockchain version
- Beta-testing of blockchain version
- Launch of blockchain version