Join GMX Dune Dashboard Contest to Share 300 GMX tokens in prize
We call on all GMX supporters and Dune fans to demonstrate their talents in analytics and design, by making the leading Dune Dashboard for GMX on Arbitrum and Avalanche! Are you up for the challenge..? The contest is open for submissions until October 25.
The top entries in the Dune Dashboard Design Contest will be rewarded with generous GMX rewards, as well as a direct link to their Dashboard in the GMX App. Additionally, contestants whose Dune Dashboards are particularly proficient at giving an understanding of certain features of the GMX Protocol like Staking, Trading and Referrals will be granted extra prizes.
The Dune Dashboard Design Contest will award a total of 300 GMX tokens, equivalent to ~$12.500 USD, to the victorious contestants. The rewards are distributed as follows:
- 1st Place: 100 GMX + your Dashboard link added on GMX ecosystem
- 2nd Place: 50 GMX + your Dashboard link added on GMX ecosystem
- 3rd Place: 25 GMX
- 4th Place: 25 GMX
Special Dashboard Categories
Apart from the 1st to 4th places, certain special awards will be presented by the contest’s judging committee. These Special Dashboard Awards are:
- Best Arbitrum Dashboard: 25 GMX
- Best Avalanche Dashboard: 25 GMX
- Best esGMX / GMX Staking Dashboard: 25 GMX
- Best Trader Analysis Dashboard: 25 GMX
Selection & Voting Process
The selection of the winners for the GMX Dune Dashboard Design Contest will be done by following a three-step procedure:
- A panel of GMX contributors and Dune Analytics experts will form a panel, review all dashboard submissions and select the top-10 dashboards for community voting.
- Voting will be conducted using an online Twitter poll, subject to a fair-play check — including, but not limited to, comparing actual engagement levels on the Dune dashboard and validating user authenticity. This community vote results in the final top 4.
- The winners of the Special Dashboard Categories will be decided by the same panel, and announced alongside the completion of voting.
Criteria of Evaluation
The panel will evaluate each submitted Dune Dashboard based on the following criteria:
Accuracy & Completeness: Data is accurate and the analysis is complete.
Clarity & Readability: The visualization and data are well-explained, documented and easy to read.
Insights & Originality: Points for originality and creativity.
FORKED/COPIED queries will be considered invalid.
Submissions & Deadline
To submit your Dashboard for consideration, please send a Telegram message to @GMXpartners with:
- your Twitter @handle
- your Dune dashboard link
- and, optionally, a referral link and the # of your GMX Blueberry Club (GBC) NFT.
Please note: submissions will be accepted until 23:59 UTC on October 25
Dune Analytics is a free, community-driven analytics platform for crypto. It is a powerful tool for research on public blockchains — such as Ethereum and Avalanche — as it can be used to query and extract vast amounts of data.
These key data metrics can then be effectively visualised in graphs and dashboards. This greatly simplifies the process of examining blockchain data — and tracking the development of your favourite crypto projects.– About DUNE Analytics